Knife Island Logo Knife Island Campground
Come Camp in the Beautiful Duluth, Minnesota Area

2010

Circa 1898

Circa 1930

Marcie and Mike Stolberg with their two children Tekie and John at Esko, Minnesota

2004

Knife Island Cabins had a legal license from 1921-1954. Left of the sign in the background is the "Old Deetz Slate Mine Quarry". Right of the sign in the background is Knife Island.

Left to right: Two brothers of Minnie McIntire (John McIntire's second wife), John McIntire's granddaughter from his first marriage, John's daughter Stella from first marriage, John McIntire (1850-1936 Marcie's grandpa), Stella's husband.

photo from 1930
photo from 1899
marcie and family 2004
Left to Right: Marcie, John, and Tekie
marcie, teckie, john

2007

Right to Left: Marcie and daughter Tekie, Marcie's Father Louis and his wife Helen.
marcie with father
Through the years
Home | About Us | Local Area | Map | Rules | Directions | Events | History | Contact Us | Attractions | Photos | Prices
© 2008 Knife Island Estate, All rights reserved - Site created 4/08, next scheduled review 4/15 - web site design FireRing Creations.